Centrifugal Pump Repair
Centrifugal Water Pump - Self Priming Centrifugal Pump - Vertical Centrifugal Pump
Centrifugal pumps consist of a set of rotating vanes, enclosed within a housing or casing, used to impart energy to a fluid through centrifugal force.
IPMR provides complete centrifugal pump repair service on all makes and models including, ANSI B 73.1, ANSI Close Coupled, End Suction, Vertical, In-Line, Multi-Stage, Turbine, Self Priming, Submersible and Regenerative Centrifugal Pumps.
IMPR centrifugal pump repair services include:
- Removal of centrifugal water pump from jobsite (if required)
- On-site troubleshooting
- Complete disassembly and inspection including non-destructive testing and precise measuring
- Sandblasting and thorough cleaning of all centrifugal pump component parts
- Mechanical repairs and/or parts replacement
- Centrifugal Pump Parts fabrication (as required)
- Performance testing
- Delivery & re-installation
- Centrifugal Pump Shaft Alignments
No matter the model, manufacturer or age of your centrifugal pump, IPMR can have you back up and running quickly and reliably. Best of all, IPMR’s workmanship is 100% guaranteed according to industry standards.
To learn more about IPMR, click here